Friday, June 15, 2012

Maine

I just got back from Maine today. Geoffrey and I went for a 4 day vacation to visit Nana. It was a great little get away, and we had a great time together. Every time we do something together it brings us closer I think.

During our time there we of course went to the beach, got some root beer floats, and put together a grill for nana...but I also determined that I will be adding in wine blogs to my blogging page. I have taken 4 wine classes at RIT, and almost qualify for a minor in wines, so I will be critiquing wine and reviewing it on my blog. Something fun to add in for you readers!!

Other than that, it is getting closer and closer to having to leave for Kentucky and I can't decide whether I am nervous, excited, or what...and I know it is great, but I don't quite feel that yet. It isn't really where I want to be located, but I do like the position. I hope time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment